Monday, November 05, 2007

Technology

I just wrote the post for this blog. Unfortunately, it went to my other blog. I'll leave it there because I've had enough wrangling with technology these last few days. I (almost) completed making a new website. Whew!

You can check out the website at www.jamilahkolocotronis.com. And you can check out tonight's post at echoes_series.blogspot.com.

When I was young, tape recorders had reels and so did movies. TV shows were in black and white. When I wanted to communicate I dialed the number--no texting. And I had to type my papers on a manual, sometimes redoing whole pages because I failed to leave enough room at the bottom of the page for footnotes.

There are people older than me who know computers better than I do, but I think the fact that I'm able to blog (with only occasional errors) and even put together a website should count for something.

No comments: