Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What should I write about today? O. J. Simpson and Marie Osmond are both in the news. I could pontificate on the O.J. Simpson trial, offering my own analysis of the evidence, or I could pry into Marie Osmond's personal life. Maybe I should offer my own opinion on the world's sexiest man. (My husband, of course.)

I could talk about the war veterans for peace who were silenced in a Veterans' Day parade. Then there's the increase in the number of foreclosures and the devaluation of the dollar. Should I resurrect the controversy on Barack Obama's lack of a flag in his lapel? I never did talk about the unholy union between Pat Robertson and Rudy Guiliani. And there was an earthquake in Chili today. Is that important?

Maybe I'll just lock my doors, pull down my blinds, throw away my cell phone, trash my laptop, and close my eyes. If I do that, do you think it will all go away?

No comments: