Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Make some noise!

There are days when I feel like I'm living in a void.

I know the White House is lying, but the news media cheerfully upholds the latest edict.

I know innocent civilians are dying, but all we hear is celebrity gossip.

It makes me feel like crying.

And then there's this blog. I (almost always) faithfully post my comments here, Monday through Thursday. But I don't know if anyone is out there. If so, can you let me know?

We have many ways of communicating, but--and I know I'm not the first to say this--the void continues to grow.

3 comments:

Earthmom said...

I like to read your blog. You are a writer/woman of substance. You can install a counter to check how many people visit your blog everyday eg. blogpatrol. Try asking your sons to help out if they can.

Jamilah Kolocotronis said...

Yes, I think I'll need help. I actually installed a counter months ago, or tried to. I'm not sure what happened.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Mutiara said...

I hear you