Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weary and Majorly Disgusted

I was at home today while the Decider's press conference was being held. I intentionally avoided it. I'm trying to reduce the amount of stress in my life.

Iraq has weapons, right? That's why the U.S. had to invade. Only now we know the weapons are actually being provided by Iran. How do we know this? That information is classified.
Re
I pray daily for the end of military aggression. An attack on Iran will mean the end of stability throughout the world. I know fundamentalist Christians want this, but I think we outnumber them.

Only a few people want another war. That's all you need these days. Majority rule? What's that?

I'm tired of war. I'm sick and tired. I want to go back to the summer of 2000 and put all my being into getting Al Gore into the White House. It would be a landslide even the Republican party and the courts couldn't steal. If we only knew. . .

No comments: